Working as part of the Mason Advisory team is every bit as exciting and engaging as it is challenging, working tirelessly to help our clients maximise their return on investment in IT and telecoms. We warmly welcome passionate people of all skill levels, and would love to add you to our ranks. We work across a broad range of areas, including:
- strategy and operating model design
- sourcing strategy and execution
- system and network architecture/design
- complex programme and IT delivery
- digital transformation.
We recognise the need to offer our clients more than just an understanding of technology, we need to be commercially aware and sensitive to the needs of the wider business too. Technology is playing a bigger and bigger role in the day to day running of businesses of all shapes and sizes, and our mission is one of helping our clients to get the best possible value out of technology, rather than using technology for technology’s sake.
Ideally, we are looking for experienced IT professionals from consulting, IT services or blue chip end-user client backgrounds. Our clients work in fast-paced, high stakes industries, and as such, client engagements are often challenging, but varied.
Though we do have opportunities at all levels, we are particularly interested in meeting candidates with experience in some of the following areas:
- IT strategy and operating model design
- technology sourcing
- cloud services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- IT security
- application rationalisation and transformation
- enterprise architecture.
Senior Consultant - IT Advisory
Mason Advisory is an IT consultancy that does things differently, providing experts in IT who match technology know-how with commercial and business sense. We launched in 2014, but the team has a 20-year heritage in providing independent, pragmatic advice and support to multinationals, government clients, and the not-for-profit sector.
We are growing quickly, and recruiting the right individuals is a key objective. We have recently won a number of awards, including:
- Queen’s Award for Enterprise in the International Trade category for significant growth in overseas sales
- One of the UK’s best workplaces in the Great Place To Work® Small Business category
- Great Place to Work® as a centre of Excellence in Wellbeing
- One of the FT’s UK’s Leading Management Consultancies in the UK for Digital Transformation and IT Strategy
As the role of technology in an organisation’s day-to-day business continues to evolve, Mason Advisory works with management and IT teams to solve complex business challenges through intelligent use of IT resources. It needs to offer clients a blend of skills, combining technology understanding with commercial awareness. Mason Advisory’s IT consulting services include:
- IT strategy and transformation
- architecture and technology
- IT delivery
- IT operational excellence.
As business growth accelerates, building on an already impressive list of clients, we are looking for experienced IT professionals from consulting, IT services or blue-chip end-user backgrounds to join our team. Client engagements are challenging and varied and will more than likely encompass a broad range of technology areas and disciplines. To meet the demands of a changing marketplace, we are interested in meeting candidates with experience in one or more of the following areas:
- IT strategy & transformation, including total cost of ownership (TCO), target operating model design, digital enablement and value stream mapping
- IT enterprise architecture, including cloud, application, infrastructure and platform architecture, technology roadmaps, maturity assessments and design assurance
- Sourcing, including sourcing strategy, RFPs and supplier selection, contract negotiation, assurance & benchmarking and service mobilisation.
- IT security, including security architecture and strategy, cloud security, identity & access management, application security, risk assessments, and assuring transformation activity is aligned to security policy.
- IT Service Management, including service excellence, supplier management, service strategy, governance and service management automation.
You will need to have the motivation and enthusiasm to contribute to the organisation’s continued growth while maintaining the focus on solving client problems and building effective relationships.
Mason Advisory are proud of the diversity within our business which gives us the best opportunity to deliver fantastic results for their clients. We aim wherever possible to balance the demands of consulting with the flexibility to deliver a good work-life balance for our people. As a result, we are actively encouraging applications from candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds and this will remain a key part of our growth strategy.
With our projects spanning a prestigious range of UK and international organisations, working with Mason Advisory will provide a role that you can really make your own, with a fantastic opportunity to develop as part of an established company which has ambitious plans.
If you are thinking of making a move into consultancy, or are an IT consultant looking to join a growing, more agile organisation where your contribution will be truly recognised, please contact Chris Borgars on 0207 970 9610, or email a CV, quoting reference number MAL/SC/02-19 to email@example.com.
Applicants should be aware that our Privacy Notice has been updated.
Nicola Mansour - Recruitment
Whether you are looking to make a move into consulting as a career, or a veteran consultant looking to join a smaller, more agile organisation that will properly recognise your contributions and talents, don’t hesitate to get in touch.Click to email +44 333 301 0093