Working at Mason Advisory
We recognise the need to offer our clients more than just an understanding of technology, we need to be commercially aware and sensitive to the needs of the wider business too.
Technology is playing a bigger role in the day to day running of businesses of all shapes and sizes, and our mission is one of helping our clients to get the best possible value out of technology, rather than using technology for technology's sake.
Ideally, we are looking for experienced IT professionals from consulting, IT services or blue chip end-client backgrounds. Our clients work in fast-paced, high stakes industries, and as such, client engagements are often challenging, but varied.
Mason Advisory is an IT consultancy that does things differently, providing experts in IT who match technology know-how with commercial and business sense. We launched in 2014, but the team has over a 20-year heritage in providing independent, pragmatic advice and support to finance, life sciences, professional services, retail, FMCG, emergency services, health, energy, water, education, government and transport.Read job description Send your CV
At Mason Advisory we enable organisations to deliver business value through digital and technology transformation. In a competitive market our people are our greatest asset and we are proud to have built a team of experts who are specialists in digital and technology transformation – bringing a blend of business, commercial and technology capability with consulting and senior client-side experience – enabling us to provide trusted advisory services through the lens of our clients.
With a proven track record of delivering value to large and small organisations across the private and public sector, we objectively find business solutions that are best suited to the needs of our clients.
We are growing quickly but continue to set the bar high, looking for Technology and Digital Consultants who share our values and approach and bring subject matter expertise, passion and a desire to do the right thing for clients. We offer our people the opportunity to act as a trusted advisor to a range of impressive clients, working on complex and varied digital and technology engagements and making a real difference. Our consultants will be required to demonstrate:
- Proven business understanding and technical knowledge, combining technical skills, sector insight and awareness of the external environment.
- Excellent consulting skills – these are the core skills, tools and techniques that are essential in delivering IT consulting services.
- The highest professional behaviours and attitudes to enable the achievement of sector capability and consulting competence.
Mason Advisory is proud of the diversity within our business which gives us the best opportunity to deliver fantastic results to our clients. We aim wherever possible, to balance the demands of consulting with the flexibility to deliver a good work-life balance. As a result, we are actively encouraging applications from candidates from a wide range of backgrounds and this will always remain a key part of our growth strategy.
We offer great salaries commensurate with knowledge, skills, experience, and enthusiasm, coupled with the opportunity to join a growing organisation with a fantastic team culture that allows everyone the opportunity to contribute and make an impact. The environment is both challenging and supportive and progression is based entirely on merit.
We pride ourselves on the quality of service we offer to clients, and the great workplace culture embedded at Mason Advisory. Some of the recent awards that highlight this are:
– MCA Awards
- Winner – Best New Consultancy in 2021
- Finalist 2022 – Projects category – Change and Transformation in the Public Sector – London Ambulance Service
- Finalist 2022 – Young Consultant of the Year
- Finalist 2022 – Team Leader Consultant of the Year.
– Great Place to Work®
- Best Workplaces™ 2022 (Medium business category)
- UK’s Best Workplaces™ 2022 – In Tech
- UK’s Best Workplaces™ 2022 for Women
- UK’s Best Workplaces™ 2022 – Excellence in Wellbeing
– Ranked one of the FT’s Leading Management Consultancies 2022
– CEO named among UK’s Top 50 Most Ambitious Leaders for 2022
– The prestigious Queen’s Award for Enterprise in the International Trade category for significant growth in overseas sales
Mason Advisory is an equal opportunities employer and are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
Mason Advisory is a proud signatory to the Armed Forces Covenant and are committed to supporting the Armed Forces Community.
If you are looking to join a growing, more agile organisation where your contribution will be truly recognised, click the ‘send your CV’ button.