Mason Advisory continues to support Critical Communications World (CCW) and will once again be exhibiting at the event.
Mason Advisory continues to support Critical Communications World (CCW) and will once again be exhibiting at the event. The annual conference and exhibition will take place 15th – 17th May | Messe Berlin ExpoCenter City | Berlin.
Nick Smye and Andy Noy will also be co-chairing a non-PPDER Masterclass ‘Pushing the boundaries of Innovation across Transport, Utilities Industry’. This Masterclass will take place Tuesday 15 May (09:30 – 16:30).
CCW presents up-to-the-minute policy, insight and intelligence alongside real-world case studies and best practice advice, it will also help you understand:
- The transition to LTE (critical mobile broadband)
- The involvement of MNOs in PPDR communications
- How to make the most of MCPTT via MCOP
- What the future might hold – 5G, automation, artificial intelligence and beyond
- How to combine IoT and big data with critical communications
- What hybrid TETRA and LTE networks can bring
- The advances and applications of critical narrowband