Mason Advisory is an IT consultancy that does things differently, providing experts in IT who match technology know-how with commercial and business sense. The company launched in 2014, but the team has a 20-year heritage in providing independent, pragmatic advice and support to multinationals, government clients, and the not-for-profit sector.
The business is growing quickly, and recruiting the right individuals is a key objective.
As the role of technology in an organisation’s day-to-day business continues to evolve, Mason Advisory works with management and IT teams to solve complex business challenges through intelligent use of IT resources. It needs to offer clients a blend of skills, combining technology understanding with commercial awareness. Mason Advisory’s IT consulting services include:
- IT strategy and transformation
- architecture and technology
- IT delivery
- IT operational excellence.
As business growth accelerates, building on an already impressive list of clients, we are looking for experienced IT professionals from consulting, IT services or blue-chip end-user backgrounds to join our team. Client engagements will be challenging and varied and will more than likely encompass a broad range of technology areas and disciplines. To meet the demands of a changing marketplace, we are interested in meeting candidates with experience in one or more of the following areas:
- IT strategy & transformation, including total cost of ownership (TCO), target operating model design, digital enablement and value stream mapping
- IT enterprise architecture, including cloud, application, infrastructure and platform architecture, technology roadmaps, maturity assessments and design assurance
- IT security, including security architecture and strategy, cloud security, identity & access management, application security, risk assessments, and assuring transformation activity is aligned to security policy.
You will need to have the motivation and enthusiasm to contribute to the organisation’s continued growth, while maintaining the focus on solving client problems and building effective relationships.
With our projects spanning a prestigious range of UK and international organisations, working with Mason Advisory will provide a role that you can really make your own, with a fantastic opportunity to develop as part of an established company which has ambitious plans.
If you are thinking of making a move into consultancy, or are an IT consultant looking to join a growing, more agile organisation where your contribution will be truly recognised, please email your CV to email@example.com
Closing date: 31st March 2017