Mason Advisory is an IT consultancy that does things differently, providing experts in IT who match technology know-how with commercial and business sense. We launched in 2014, but the team has a 20-year heritage in providing independent, pragmatic advice and support to finance, life sciences, retail, FMCG, emergency services, health, energy, water, education, government and transport.
We are growing quickly, and recruiting the right individuals is a key objective.
Recent accolades include:
- Queen’s Award for Enterprise in the International Trade category for significant growth in overseas sales
- one of the UK’s best workplaces in the Great Place to Work® Small Business category.
- Great Place to Work® recognition as a centre of Excellence in Wellbeing
- one of the FT’s UK’s Leading Management Consultancies in the UK for Digital Transformation and IT Strategy
- ranked in the FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies 2019 report
As the role of technology in an organisation’s day-to-day business continues to evolve, Mason Advisory works with our clients IT teams to solve complex business challenges through intelligent use of IT resources. We offer clients a blend of skills, combining technology understanding with commercial awareness.
Mason Advisory’s IT consulting services include:
- Operating Model & Organisational Design
- Service Management
As business growth accelerates, building on an already impressive list of clients, we are looking for experienced IT professionals from consulting, IT service providers or blue-chip end-user backgrounds to join our team. Client engagements are challenging and varied and will more than likely encompass a broad range of technology areas and disciplines. To meet the demands of a changing marketplace, we are interested in meeting candidates with experience in one or more of the following areas:
- IT strategy & transformation, including total cost of ownership (TCO), target operating model design, digital enablement and value stream mapping
- IT enterprise architecture, including cloud, application, infrastructure and platform architecture, technology roadmaps, maturity assessments and design assurance
- Sourcing, including sourcing strategy, RFPs and supplier selection, contract negotiation, assurance & benchmarking and service mobilisation.
- IT security, including security architecture and strategy, cloud security, identity & access management, application security, risk assessments, and assuring transformation activity is aligned to security policy.
- IT Service Management, including service excellence, supplier management, service strategy, governance and service management automation.
We are looking for consultants at all levels. Your day to day role will be dependent on your particular area(s) of expertise and experience, however, all our consultants, regardless of level will need to have the motivation and enthusiasm to contribute to the organisation’s continued growth, while maintaining the focus on solving client problems and building effective relationships.
Key skills, knowledge and experience
Our consultants will be required to demonstrate:
- Proven business understanding and technical knowledge, combining technical skills, business understanding, sector insight and awareness of the external environment.
- Excellent consulting skills – these are the core skills, tools and techniques that are essential in delivering IT consulting services.
- The highest professional behaviours and attitudes to enable the achievement of sector capability and consulting competence.
Mason Advisory are proud of the diversity within our business which gives us the best opportunity to deliver fantastic results to our clients. We aim wherever possible to balance the demands of consulting with the flexibility to deliver a good work life balance. As a result, we are actively encouraging applications from candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds and this will remain a key part of our growth strategy.
Job description and main duties include:
- Applying knowledge and experience to provide solutions to our client’s business requirements
- Project /programme delivery at our client’s offices
- Contribution to the sustainable growth by developing our services and capabilities
With our projects spanning a prestigious range of UK and international organisations, working with Mason Advisory will provide a role that you can really make your own, with a fantastic opportunity to develop as part of an established company which has ambitious plans.
We offer highly competitive salaries based on knowledge, skills and experience.
If you are thinking of making a move into consultancy, or are an IT consultant looking to join a growing, more agile organisation where your contribution will be truly recognised, please contact Chris Borgars on 0207 970 9610, or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference MAS2019/WEB – Mason Advisory.