Organisations adopting DevOps can deliver security at speed – they just need to rethink their security model
- Security at speed
- The CI/CD pipeline
- Introducing security – pre-build
- Securing the pre-build
- Security runtime
Eliminating the confusion in real-time communications and collaboration
- So, what are the challenges?
- Evolution of collaboration tools
- So how do you prepare for the future?
Opportunities and challenges: entrusting critical communications to public mobile
- Cardinal requirements for mission-critical services
- Big benefits of a CMTO
- Building a business case for CMTO
ESN puts high-speed data on the front line for a safer world
- What’s going to change?
- How to prepare for ESN
- Welcome to better, safer ways of working
What you can do now to prepare for the unknown?
- Prepare – understanding your organisation’s exposure to Brexit is critical for making informed decisions and containing costs.
- Implement – implementation of Brexit changes require a formalised project approach, managed by an experienced programme director with full C-Suite support.
- Embed – properly embedding the people, process, and technology changes involved is essential.
Considering a new model for managing risk
- Highlighting the impact of the move away from direct ownership of data
- Explaining the subsequent changes required to security models
- Working through five key questions that all businesses should consider when migrating to cloud-based services