What you can do now to prepare for the unknown......
- Prepare – understanding your organisation’s exposure to Brexit is critical for making informed decisions and containing costs.
- Implement – implementation of Brexit changes require a formalised project approach, managed by an experienced programme director with full C-Suite support.
- Embed – check you haven’t overlooked any pieces of the jigsaw that will secure enterprise success post-Brexit. Properly embedding the people, process, and technology changes involved is essential.
Considering a new model for managing risk
- Highlighting the impact of the move away from direct ownership of data
- Explaining the subsequent changes required to security models
- Working through five key questions that all businesses should consider when migrating to cloud-based services
Using value chain mapping to understand the links between IT and the business
- Helping to demonstrate the criticality and relevance of IT to the business
- Showing how to identify and visually present links between IT and business outcome
- Highlighting key considerations for value chain mapping in your business
What’s the best way to deal with ‘bring your own device’?
- Assessing the popularity of BYOD
- Identifying the risks for businesses
- Developing approaches to cope with use of personal devices in the workplace
Getting the best from body-worn video
- Explaining the technology behind BWV
- Investigating the challenge of integrating BWV with the rest of your IT systems
- Recommending how to approach BWV deployment
Putting IT at the heart of police organisations to improve crime-fighting while becoming more efficient and cost-effective
- The continued move away from paper-based systems
- Cleansing, reconciling and more effectively managing police data
- Supporting collaboration between both forces and departments