ESN puts high-speed data on the front line for a safer world
- What’s going to change?
- How to prepare for ESN
- Welcome to better, safer ways of working
What you can do now to prepare for the unknown?
- Prepare – understanding your organisation’s exposure to Brexit is critical for making informed decisions and containing costs.
- Implement – implementation of Brexit changes require a formalised project approach, managed by an experienced programme director with full C-Suite support.
- Embed – properly embedding the people, process, and technology changes involved is essential.
Considering a new model for managing risk
- Highlighting the impact of the move away from direct ownership of data
- Explaining the subsequent changes required to security models
- Working through five key questions that all businesses should consider when migrating to cloud-based services
Using value chain mapping to understand the links between IT and the business
- Helping to demonstrate the criticality and relevance of IT to the business
- Showing how to identify and visually present links between IT and business outcome
- Highlighting key considerations for value chain mapping in your business
Putting IT at the heart of police organisations to improve crime-fighting while becoming more efficient and cost-effective
- The continued move away from paper-based systems
- Cleansing, reconciling and more effectively managing police data
- Supporting collaboration between both forces and departments
How to encourage bright ideas that make the most of IT for services between citizen and state
- Looking at the demand for consumer-style services from government
- Assessing how new technology and process can transform services
- Identifying ways to encourage IT innovation in public-sector delivery