We are delighted that our latest article on transforming compliance culture to drive the competitive edge in financial services has been published by Global Banking and Finance Review.
This prestigious publication has a global reach of more than 3.3 million readers in over 200 different countries. Its readership includes Presidents, CEOs, CFOS and Senior Decision makers in Fortune 500 companies, major banks, financial institutions, and central banks.
Our approach at Mason Advisory has always aimed to offer something different – and something more. Every member of our experienced team is committed to solving complex challenges through intelligent use of IT. And, with our extensive track record of delivering lasting, enterprise-wide change, our clients know they can turn to us for independent advice that delivers IT with impact and adds value, fast.
For Financial Services, the PRA’s 2021 Statement on Operational Resilience and Outsourcing Risk generates an opportunity to rethink compliance culture and drive innovation. But embracing the notion of compliance as a driver for change demands a new mindset.
That’s the subject of this article, co-authored by our Director for Financial Services & Insurance, Jon De’Ath and Senior Consultant, Kaustubh Ambavanekar. In the article, they explore the opportunity to transform compliance culture to better understand risks and opportunities, drive agile, innovative thinking, and ultimately win a bigger market share.
Specifically, the article explores:
- The Financial Services regulatory climate, and the challenges and opportunities associated with PRA regulations.
- The perceived tension between compliance obligations and the need for new innovations.
- How this tension can in fact create a driver for fresh thinking and a deep dive into what really constitutes business-critical – both within the enterprise and across the supply chain.
- How to rethink notions of impact tolerance to embed robust operational conditions and resilience by design.
- The complexities of managing the cultural shift for sustainable, meaningful change.
- The considerable benefits of taking this approach to compliance moving forwards.
- What to do next if you want to know more!
We hope that you enjoy reading the article. If you would like to find out about our services and expertise, explore our expert insights, find out more about us, or click ‘Make an enquiry‘ at the top of the screen.